SSO’s got Talent Entry Guidelines
- Musical and non-musical acts are invited to send a 2-5 minute video to email@example.com by March 9, 2018.
- Early entries are encouraged, as the selection process is ongoing.
- Acts should be comprised of 1-5 participants. Non-musical acts could include jugglers, dancers, puppeteers, etc.
- The dimension of the stage is approximately 12 x 12.
- Selections should be between 2-5 minutes long.
- Approximately 10 acts will be chosen for the SSO’s Got Talent portion of the April 14, 2018 fundraiser at Aviana Banquets. The event is from 5-9 p.m. The SSO’s got Talent presentation will take place around 7 p.m. (approximately 45 minutes). All entries will be notified on or before March 11 as to whether or not they have been chosen to perform.
- There is no entry fee. If you are invited to perform and need piano accompaniment, there is a $20 fee. This includes a 15 minute rehearsal a week before the event, April 7 between 4-6 p.m., location TBA.
- You may use your own sound track for accompaniment. A system will be provided, or you may bring your own.
- SSO’s got Talent participants will need to purchase tickets as regular guests to this fundraising event (see the BUY TICKETS link on the website).
- The performing act with the most votes from attending guests will receive a $500 cash prize!
To apply please include the following in your email:
- 2-5 minute video
- Name of participants
- Name, home phone & cell phone of contact person
- Name of piece & composer/arranger (for musical numbers)
- Whether you will need piano accompaniment (You may use your own accompanist -note that person will be considered a participant in the act.)